on Aug 29, 2010



I am reminded of how lonely I really am.

my one best friend lives 5 hours away, the other one is in a new phase of her life and I barely get to talk to her anymore unless its online or if I call her.

my family other than my brother are all wrapped up in their own little worlds. I think my sister has asked about the baby all of twice this entire last 8 months. outside of work I really have no life ... nothing social to speak of anyways.

The sad part out of all of this is that I can't wait for my baby to be here already so that I have someone to focus my attention on and be around And feel needed.

I haven't left on maternity leave and I already sound like a lonely mom and housewife.

wonderful.

35 weeks today and it is only a matter of time now. <3

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2