on May 5, 2011




I did it!!!!

I finally broke through my 140.8lb barrier!!!!

Yours truly is now a "svelte" 139.2lbs lol.... All it took was the warmer weather to hit and me walking 2.2 miles uphill every day to the park in Philadelphia grossness (also known as humidity).

Its also helped that we finally broke down and splurged on getting free weights for the house. Bowflex rocks my socks, seriously. I no longer have to listen to st. joes girls chattering away in their "OHMAGAWD" valley girl voices, no more guys comparing their muscles, no creepy desi guys with the wives, grandmothers, spawn running all over the gym "just because".

I love it!

So the goal is to lost about 5-6lbs a month to get to pre preggo weight by Aasiyah's birthday AND my dress fitting for Sherin's wedding in november. *gulp*

Here goes nothing!

ps. good news to follow today if inshaAllah all goes well.... ;)