on Jan 29, 2010

Bad bad me for not updating this thing - what can I say.... Life went and got kind of crazy (again). December is apparently not the best month for us.

Long story short, our neighbor from downstairs (40 something, unmarried, pretending to be friends with us), decided to go the creepy route and start messaging me on facebook to tell me how much he loved me *gag*. Seriously??? Who does that?! Stalker much? More importantly what the heck was he thinking?! Stupid silly individual. I don't know why I was so surprised though ... anyone who comes from a home where his own father cheats and disrespects his marriage - in this case the apple didn't fall far from the tree!

Alongside all that madness there was weirdness happening in our apartment. It all came to head one night when I woke up and saw something dark standing above lobster’s side of the bed, staring at him while he slept. This all built up to the week before christmas.

Christmas eve and christmas day, lobster, kitten and I all moved out of the old apartment, away from all the creepiness.

It had to have been the most crazy and fast move I’ve ever done but Alhadmdulillah with the help of my family and our friends and everyone at the ‘ship... we moved out without any major issues and have been issue free since then.

The job hunt for lobster still continues.... my job is as it was. They let go of a few people at work, so the pressure’s been piled on top of the rest of us still here. I’m not complaining too much though - I am blessed to have this job and the money it brings in.

2009...... from what I’ve been hearing from everyone else, has been the worst year in a lot of people’s lives. For us.... it was a year of many changes, some good... some bad - all learning experiences though. We’ve grown stronger in our marriage, wiser as individuals and more determined as people. I have nothing but hope for this coming year.... it will be good and it will be all for the best -

inshaAllah!