on Feb 3, 2010





.....entire lifetimes may grow.

What the heck does that mean????
Simply this:














I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!






... yeah you read right. Yours truly has a bun in the oven! We found out February 1st - immediately woke my parents up, called my brother and sister, called jose's family and sister and then called our best friends....
and it STILL doesn't feel real!

Jose actually knew before I did. I took the test, came outta the bathroom only to have him go running in and lock himself inside. He insisted on knowing before I did. When he finally did tell me (20 minutes later!!!!) I had kind of figured it out by his reaction........ my lobster cried.  *awwwwwwwwww*

All our loved ones are so excited. B and S have already started shopping for little clothes and items AND sending me links for some fantabulous looking maternity dresses (i'm gonna be one hot mama lol). My mother in law and sister in laws are all convinced that we're going to have a little girl. Lobster and I don't really care either way, all we want is a happy healthy bouncing baby.

The nausea has kicked in but I'm trying to work past that - exhaustion has set back in almost as if I was never on thyroid medication... my doctor has told me to up my dosage to 0.5 from 0.25 and we'll test my blood in six weeks to see where I stand. I've stopped the weight training for now but am still continuing with the half hour cardio workouts on the stairmaster.

So far I've been told my due date is October 5, 2010 - that will probably change a day here or there depending on what they see on February 25th - day of my first prenatal appointment.

Lobster's dad AND my dad have both been saying that now that there is a baby coming - the job will come soon. God takes care of the children he sends. Wouldn't you know it.... less than 48 hrs after we found out we were pregnant Lobster applied for a job and immediately got called for an interview. More coincidence? His interview is the day (a few hours after) our first prenatal app!!!!

Alhamdulillah - God truly is good.

Considering the past, I have come so far in such little time. When I wrote my last post about how this year was going to be bigger and better - I really wasn't expecting this hehehehe.

Best surprise ever!

So.... for the first time in my life. I'm signing off here as a mom <3