on Feb 5, 2010







.....where? Who knows... All I know is that we're on the express train on this journey.... and its totally cool. I think that lobster and I haven't quite yet hit full blown panic mode.

You know.. the mode of OMG HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO FEED AND CLOTHE ETC. A CHILD!!!!

I'm anticipating that that will come eventually. For now I have enough stresses on my plate. The job situation w/ me is okay, just annoying that i work with sales girls that think that they are art directors and designers. I don't tell you how to sell - don't tell me how to design. Simple.

My m.i.l. sent us some really adorable things for the behbeh. Nestled somewhere in between the bottles, the blanket and the onesie was a bib that said "i love daddy" lol...... she's quite subtle my m.i.l. I mean we've always known she was only being nice to me because she's realized that thats the only way to keep her son in her life - and now her grandchild.... but more and more i've been noticing that she separates me out any chance she gets.... It is a shame really - she needs to realize (and she will) that separating me is only going to cause her issues.... I can only hope that God opens her heart up a little bit and makes her realize that isolating me isn't going to be the way to fix things.

All I can do is focus on the good: The good is that they are soooo happy (as is my family!) about the baby and that to me means the world. I want our baby to have what my brother and I never did: both families being there for them and for us. I'm sure with time that will come :)

In the meantime, my thyroid is being controlled with the double dosage of my pill - I've also started my prenatal pills - Jose's making sure that I eat every four hours etc.

The only issue now is my back and cardio. I desperately need to continue my cardio work outs without really pushing it so I can stay healthy and fit and then once it comes time to deliver - inshaAllah i'll have an easier time.

There is so much planning of things and getting ready that its a wonder I haven't become overwhelmed. Its a great thing that I have such an amazing support group and husband.